Best ways and method to remove your pubic hair
An Easy Guide to Bikini Hair Removal by Shaving
Among the many parts of your body you like to groom, the pubic area often demands more attention than others. Why? For starters, the pubic region has highly sensitive and delicate skin. In addition, you will find that pubic hair is quite coarse and thick. You can try removing your pubic hair entirely or just a minimal portion. Some people also like to trim their pubic hair or maintain it naturally. However, if you want to remove your pubic hair entirely, you can try the trusted method of shaving.
The best thing about shaving for pubic hair removal is the speed. You can shave within a few minutes in the shower at your own convenience. Shaving is also completely painless when done properly and is a cheaper alternative to many other hair removal methods. Most important of all, you cannot find a better at-home solution than shaving for removing pubic hair.
While shaving has many promising benefits, it comes with certain setbacks also. For example, shaving the hair on the skin surface can result in faster regrowth of hair. In addition, you should also take note of the fact that shaving is quite rough for sensitive skin in the pubic region. You can encounter side effects such as itchiness, razor burns, and ingrown hairs. At the same time, repeated shaving can lead to inflammation, thereby resulting in darkening of the skin.
Benefits of Shaving For Bikini Hair
Pubic hair grooming is an independent choice, and you can do whatever you want to do with your body. However, if you choose shaving as a method for pubic hair removal, you need to learn the advantages of same.
- One of the foremost advantages of shaving for removing pubic hair is evident in the speed and convenience of the method. You don’t have to visit a clinic or beauty salon to remove your pubic hair when you can try shaving. Many of you would find that shaving is an easy method for pubic hair removal, and you can shave in the shower from time to time. Most important of all, there is no reason to worry about pain with shaving when you are doing it properly.
- Another explicitly evident benefit of shaving for pubic hair removal is the cost. Unlike other hair removal methods, you don’t need a massive upfront investment in shaving. You wouldn’t have to think twice about the budget before purchasing a shaving kit, especially with many affordable alternatives available today. Therefore, shaving is a proven solution for anyone who wants to remove pubic hair at a low cost.
Disadvantages of Shaving for Pubic Hair Removal
The benefits of shaving as a trusted method for removing pubic hair are solid reasons for choosing it unconditionally. However, shaving does not guarantee freedom from certain side effects. One of the most notable setbacks associated with shaving for public hair removal is faster hair regrowth. The pubic hair regrows faster in a couple of days, and the resulting stubble can create itchiness. In addition, frequent shaving can have a traumatizing effect on the delicate skin in pubic region.
Therefore, you must avoid shaving more than once a week. As a result, shaving is not a preferred method if you like your pubic area clear of hair at all times. The classic side effects of shaving also come into play when you use it for removing pubic hair. You are more likely to face the problems of ingrown hairs, razor burns, and cuts, which cause irritation in the sensitive skin. On the other hand, some people experience the trouble of ingrown hairs naturally, irrespective of the shaving method.
On top of it, frequent shaving in the pubic region can lead to inflammation which can in turn trigger hyperpigmentation. Even though the pubic area is private, suffering from hyperpigmentation might become a real source of concern from an aesthetic point of view. Similarly, the repeated irritation of the skin by shaving can also result in thickening of the skin.
Best Practices for Shaving to Remove Pubic Hair
Irrespective of what you want to do with your pubic hair, you must know about the best practices for shaving. Here are some best practices which can help you when you think of removing your pubic hair by shaving.
- The first thing you need before shaving is preparation. You must pay special attention to exfoliation before shaving your pubic area. Gentle exfoliation can remove the unwanted layers of dead skin cells. In addition, you must take good care of your skin after shaving with an alcohol-free moisturizer to offer better hydration. Make sure that you wear oversized cotton underwear and bottoms after shaving your pubic area to avoid irritation.
- If you have long hair in the pubic area, then the best way to start would be by trimming the hair down to almost a quarter of an inch. With shorter hair, you don’t have to worry about the razor clogging up when you are shaving the pubic region.
- Another common yet promising recommendation for shaving more easily with lesser irritation focuses on softening your skin and hair. Try soaking your hair and skin for almost 5 minutes before you start shaving. Most important of all, use a sharp razor and shaving cream to ensure the best results. Finally, you must ensure that you are shaving with the grain rather than against it to reduce irritation.
Myths and Facts about Shaving Pubic Hair
One of the most common myths about pubic hair is that it grows uncontrollably. However, you need not worry about such myths as pubic hair grows only for a limited period of time. Just like the hair on your head grows for around two to six years, pubic hair grows for a couple of weeks only.
Another common myth regarding the faster regrowth of hair in the pubic region points toward the texture and color of the hair. Pubic hair is generally curly or wavy in texture and darker in color, thereby creating an illusion of thick hair. Therefore, you don’t have to bother about pubic hair growing back faster than you thought, as it is all about the texture and color of the hair in pubic area.
Waxing Pubic Hair tips and trick
All of us have different preferences for grooming our bodies. Some of you may prefer removing your pubic hair while there is no mandatory obligation. If you want to maintain your pubic hair in its natural form, there are no restrictions on you. On the other hand, some people like to trim their pubic hair to a certain length, while others choose complete removal. Depending on your personal preferences, no alternative is better than the other when it comes to taking care of your body. However, waxing is a popular method for pubic hair removal if you want to remove hair completely from your private parts.
The best thing about waxing for removing pubic hair is the time for which you can see the results. Waxing helps in removing hair at the root, thereby offering you freedom from hair in your private parts for 2-4 weeks. Anyone can choose waxing as a reliable method for soft and hairless skin in your pubic region for a longer time. Interestingly, you can book an appointment at your nearest salon for a waxing treatment or follow the DIY method.
Even if you don’t need waxing frequently, it can still result in some side effects, such as irritation. Some of the other problems which might arise from waxing your pubic region include bumps and ingrown hairs. In addition, you have the problem of hyperpigmentation when you try waxing at frequent intervals to remove your pubic hair. Most important of all, you must note that the waxing procedure can be quite painful, especially for the sensitive and delicate skin in the pubic region. No matter how many times you do it, waxing is generally painful.
Benefits of Waxing for Pubic Hair Removal
The first advantage of waxing is that you can find salons for a bikini waxing session. Many of you might have apprehensions about doing a waxing treatment all by yourself. In such cases, you can opt for the services of skilled professionals at a salon for waxing your pubic area. On the other hand, you can still try waxing at home if you want to avoid the salon costs.
Another noticeable advantage of waxing for pubic hair removal is the time for which you have a hairless pubic area. Waxing removes hair from the root, thereby implying a gap of almost two to four weeks before new hair grows back. On top of it, the new hair would also take some time to reach the surface. Therefore, it takes a long period of time to notice your hair growing back again.
Setbacks in Using Waxing for Pubic Hair Removal
Waxing is generally painful due to the sensitive skin in the pubic region. However, it takes a good amount of time before you get used to the pain. Depending on your pain threshold, you may endure the pain in waxing after a few treatments.
Waxing is not an ideal solution for anyone who wants hairless skin at all times. Why? You must wait for hair to grow to at least ¼ inch before you can try waxing. Therefore, you could not trust waxing as a solution for keeping your pubic region always free from hair.
The common setbacks associated with removing hair from a region with sensitive skin are clearly evident in waxing. For example, you can encounter problems such as ingrown hairs and bumps alongside darker skin due to waxing. Since the pubic area has coarse hair, you have more risks of ingrown hair. At the same time, the delicate skin in pubic region also increases chances of skin damage and hyperpigmentation.
Best Practices for Waxing Pubic Hair
Waxing has a fair amount of advantages and setbacks as a method for removing pubic hair. However, you can follow some best practices for ensuring the best results from waxing your pubic region.
First of all, you must take note of the type of wax used for the procedure. Generally, hot and hard wax is the ideal solution for waxing pubic areas as it works perfectly on coarse hair and sensitive skin. On the other hand, you can also choose other types of wax as most of them work in the same way. Choose the wax which you are comfortable with for waxing your pubic hair.
Make sure that you have trimmed your hair to at least ¼ inch length before waxing. You need to know that waxing won’t work properly on too short or too long hair. Trimming your pubic hair before waxing ensures that you get the best results after enduring the painful procedure.
The results of waxing are better visible when you pay adequate attention to preparation and aftercare. Once you decide to go for a waxing procedure, try exfoliating the pubic region gently. After completing the waxing session, you can use a soothing, alcohol-free moisturizer for hydrating the skin. Wear loose bottoms and underwear made of cotton after the procedure and try regular exfoliation for lesser chances of ingrown hairs.
You can avoid the irritation after waxing by soaking your pubic region for at least 5 minutes before the procedure. Soaking helps in softening the skin and hair, thereby making it easier to remove them with waxing. After soaking your pubic area, you should clean the region to avoid any infections. Subsequently, you should pat the pubic area dry to ensure that the wax sticks to hair. You can use talcum powder for removing moisture and helping the wax stick more to the hair rather than the skin.
If you find traces of hair left after the waxing procedure, you don’t have to repeat the process once again. Avoid the pain by using disinfected tweezers to remove the remaining strands of hair in the pubic region. You don’t have to traumatize your delicate skin with the pain of waxing repeatedly to remove pubic hair.
Some Interesting Points about Waxing Pubic Hair
- The pubic area is quite sensitive to waxing, and it can be quite difficult due to the pain. Most important of all, women can experience more pain in waxing during the time before and during menstruation. Therefore, women should opt for waxing only after their menstruation period or choose another method.
- You don’t have to worry about uncontrollable growth of your pubic hair as it grows only for a couple of weeks. So, you can try waxing after a good amount of time without having to experience the pain by waxing frequently to remove pubic hair.
An Easy Guide to Remove Bikini Hair by IPL
Adulting was one of the most thought-about things when you were kids. You think about being financially independent, living your dreams, expecting physical changes, and many more. The physical changes that our body incurs during the adulating phase cannot be stopped or averted, as it is naturally programmed within humans. Adulting is cool until you feel awkward about the hairs growing down in your genital regions. It becomes more irritating when you realize that it is out of your control! You have no medical restriction on eradicating your pubic hair. It is upon you to decide if you want to remove it completely, minimally, or just trim it. There is a fourth option to just let it be natural! The solution you choose will be based on your preference and no one else’s!
IPL & Pubic hair can be a perfect combination as the hairs around genital regions are darker and coarse than other body parts. Hence, this is what brings in IPL as the ideal remedy! This treatment is perfect for treating your sensitive region compared to the other short-term and harsh methods. IPL offers you long-term results. IPL is a safe & proven method, which you can execute at home as well. The process doesn’t just work on removing hair, but it also suppresses hair regrowth. After the IPL treatment is executed, the hairs might take months to grow back or might not grow at all.
The downside of IPL is that it is not available for all skin tones! As per the medical experts, IPL is proficient over lighter skin tones with darker pubic hairs, not vice versa. Apart from that, you might also find many products online which might seem right but are not! Don’t let the plethora of options overwhelm you, and choose the right one with utmost patience. Hence, this article intends to clarify your confusion on IPL for pubic hair.
IPL is not Laser Treatment: Bid Farewell to the Confusion
People often mix up the laser treatment with IPL, which is not the case! The root cause of this confusion is that both treatments offer hair removal results for a longer period. Apart from that, both treatments use light as their prime element of treatment and use melanin for damaging all of the hair follicles.
But if you compare the effectiveness of both treatments, then IPL lags behind laser treatment in terms of powerful outcomes. But the point is that you cannot conduct the laser treatment at home, whereas the IPL is easy to implement over your pubic hairs in any private space and time. It has been tested and proven to be the best home-use method for eradicating pubic hairs for a longer time span.
Laser treatment solutions are available in professional clinics and hospitals, for which the pricing is quite higher than the IPL method. Therefore, people with budget concerns should also have the flexibility to get rid of pubic hair if they wish to!
Perks of Getting IPL Treatment for Pubic Hair Removal
IPL or Intense Pulsed Light uses a broad spectrum of treatment light, which filters towards targeting the dark pigments of pubic hairs and destroys the same from its root. It comes home with a lot of benefits, which are:
- IPL works on targeting the hair at its follicle level. Hence, it means that the structure gets damaged from the roots where the hair grows.
The worst-case scenario with IPL treatment is that it might just put the hair at the resting phase. And with it, it might just take around 8 to 10 weeks for the new pubic hairs to replace the dead ones.
For the best-case scenario, the follicle will get damaged to the maximum extent to suppress the re-growth of your pubic hair forever. But the effectiveness of the result will depend upon the skin color and type of pubic hair.
- It is a home-friendly treatment and is completely safe. But the condition is to follow the instructions as specified by the professionals. You need to co-operate with the medical professional if you have any skin-tone-oriented medical condition.
- You would experience low or no side effects at all. The reactions such as ingrown hairs, bumps, and irritation won’t get triggered with IPL. They are common in the other traditional methods.
Loopholes and Tough Practices on Choosing IPL Treatment for Pubic Hair
IPL has the working psychology of targeting melanin, which might not seem suitable for darker skin tones and lighter hairs. IPL is not recommended for people with white/gray hairs, red hair, blonde hairs, or red hairs over their body except genitals. Pubic hair in most people is darker in the shade, for which IPL might be suitable for them, even though they have lighter hairs on the head and other parts of the body.
The next drawback is that you need to be disciplined with the procedure. If you have planned out your treatment schedule at home, you need to be strict about it. Moreover, this procedure will be carried out for several weeks to get optimal results. So, you need to be patient and disciplined to make this treatment work.
If you have vellus hair, IPL might not work well. Specific IPL products might overcome this drawback by imposing higher light emissions.
Tips on Using IPL for Pubic Hair Removal
Before ending the discussion, here are some tips to help you execute the IPL treatment for your pubic hair removal with utmost ease and safety:
- You need to stop your waxing routine or plucking sessions from removing hairs from its root. You should not do these things for at least 6 weeks before commencing with IPL for pubic hair. You can shave for the time being!
- You can just shave right before the IPL session or before a day for optimal results. The surface hair will obstruct the light from entering the roots and target hair follicles. Therefore, it needs to be removed!
- The kit must have IPL protective eyewear for your added safety. If not, then you should get one before use! The light emitted from the device might damage your healthy eyes. So, don’t let it happen!
- Be very careful not to get tanned during the phase of IPL treatment or before commencing with it. It might just adversely affect your results.
Did you Know?
The pubic hair growth follows the same routine or pattern as other hairs over your body. The typical cycle states a three-phase process of around 30 to 44 days. The pubes eventually grow back with a steady growth rate of 1/8 inch per week. The treatment can either slow down the process or eliminate it!
There will be no uncontrollable growth of your pubic hair, even if you don’t attend to it over time.
IPL technology is not just used for pubic hair removal but is also accountable for other skin concerns such as redness, sun damage, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation.
Seek the Effectiveness of Laser Removal for Pubic Hair
There might be a thoughtful concern amidst the minds of people as to whether they should remove their pubic hair or not. Medical science has shown no obligation to remove pubic hair, but it is completely your choice whether you want it. You might want to trim it minimally or just let it grow naturally! But, if you have decided to remove your pubic hair and want a long-term solution or a permanent one, then the laser is a perfect medicinal procedure. This method's major element of treatment is light, which targets the hair follicles. Hence, it delays the re-growth or permanently stops it. FDA has approved this method to be used as next-to-permanent hair removal.
Even if the laser treatment didn’t trigger permanent suppression of hair growth in your body, it would still let you be free from pubic hairs for months or years to come. Laser treatment works proficiently over coarser and darker pubic hair. The best part is that the laser is good for sensitive areas to make the treatment painless and prevent side effects. There is no exact estimation of the regrowth time after laser treatment, but it gives you more long-lasting results than the other traditional plucking methods of pubic hairs. Even if the hair grows back, it is lighter and finer, which won’t bother you more. People with ingrown hair problems will also get rid of the root cause.
The only drawback to this treatment is the cost of it! This treatment is destined to be carried out by board-certified doctors and might need several sessions. Therefore, the cost of it is higher than the home solutions. The home treatment solutions for pubic hair removal are less effective than lasers and might just get you prone to a few risks. If you seek long-term treatment solutions, you need to follow the restrictions specified by your doctor to make them effective. Remember, if you have tattooed skin, you cannot seek this treatment, as per medical experts.
The Evident Confusion between Laser Hair Removal and IPL
IPL is the home treatment solution for removing hairs from your body and pubic hair region, whereas laser treatment is carried out at medical facilities. The purpose of both of these methods and solutions are the same, and they both use light-based technologies and damage hair follicles for suppressing hair growth.
Apart from similarities, you should also know the differences to eliminate the confusion in your mind about these two treatments. The light sources used in both of these treatments are different. To be precise, laser light is concentrated and is highly efficient in treating the hair follicles in comparison to that of IPL.
To end the confusion, you should know that laser hair removal has better chances of effectively suppressing your pubic hair regrowth than that of IPL. In the list of home remedies for pubic hair removal, IPL has a good reputation. But in terms of medicinal procedures, laser hair removal is a tested and trusted solution.
Evident Master Strokes of Laser Pubic Hair Removal Method
Before you make up your mind on approaching the laser hair removal method, you should know that you will either have fewer hairs around the pubic hair region or will have no hair at all. It should be your decision to take on the step based on your hygiene and thought concerns. Take your time and decide wisely whether you need this treatment or not. If you have decided upon getting done with it, then here are some of its benefits for you to know and relate:
- It will be around months or years before the hair grows back again. If the hair follicle damage is permanent, then there is a possibility that you won’t have pubic hairs anymore throughout your life.
- When the hair grows back, they are lighter and finer. And such hairs degrade the possibility of ingrown hairs.
- It is not a painful treatment solution like other traditional hair removal methods.
Loose Points and Worrying Concerns about using Laser Pubic Hair Removal Methods
With all of the medicinal benefits, you should count on the loose ends of this treatment as well before you start with it:
- The first and the major point of concern is its cost! The trained professionals take special measures to tailor the treatment solution with reference to individual hair types, skin tone, and other such factors. It needs around 6 to 12 sessions, for which the cost increases over time. The total cost has no approximate figure, as it varies from one medical facility to another.
- As stated above, the next down track is long treatment time. You will need around 6 to 12 sessions within the time span of 4 to 8 weeks. And there are a few guidelines that you need to obey at this period of time. You will be deprived of using some specific cosmetic procedures while you are in the treatment phase.
- The pain quotient is not high but is recorded to be at tolerable levels. You can experience some temporary changes such as skin discoloration, change in skin texture, and others.
- If you have tattooed your genital area skin, you cannot go on with the laser treatment for hair removal. Other skin areas where there are no tattoos can still be treated with laser pubic hair removal technique.
Instructions to Keep in Mind for Safe Execution of the Treatment
Before heading out to the brief instructions, you should know that an entire team is assigned to treat one laser hair removal treatment for people. Therefore, you need to take note of session preparation measures and post-care measures to support your treatment and its outcome. You have to strictly abide by the instructions specified to you by the practitioners. Some of the instructions are as follows:
- You should not sunbathe for at least 6 weeks before, during, and after the treatment.
- Do not use fake tan on your skin for around 3 to 4 weeks before the laser treatment.
- No plucking or waxing of any method, which removes hair with its root starting from 6 weeks before commencement of your laser treatment.
- Avoid bleaching for 6 weeks before commencing with the treatment.
- Stop using acne creams or medications, as it will escalate the sensitization of your skin.
Did you Know?
People have this mindset that the laser treatment is not ideal for light-colored hair and is risky. But not anymore! The professional and modern lasers are destined to attend to people with just hair. Home lasers are considered risky for such people!
There is no uncontrollable growth for your pubic hairs, even if you decide upon leaving them unattended. Hair grows over your head for about 2 to 6 years, whereas the growth of pubic hair stops right after a couple of weeks.
An Easy Guide to Bikini Hair by Shaving
Every one of us has the right to groom ourselves in the ways we want to. For example, some people prefer to keep their pubic hair naturally, while some choose to trim it. However, if you are seeking some effective methods for pubic hair removal, then you might take a look at depilatory creams or hair removal creams. Depilatory creams are an easier alternative to shaving for removing pubic hair. Just apply them to your private parts and leave them on for a specific duration before swiping away the hair.
The foremost thing about depilatory creams is the simplicity of the process. You can use depilatory creams for hair removal in hard-to-reach spots. At the same time, you don’t have to go through any pain like in waxing. On top of it, depilatory creams are more affordable than a salon appointment. Additionally, you can expect the results to be visible for a longer period of time in comparison to shaving. Depilatory creams remove hair from the surface without affecting the root, with an average regrowth time of around two to four days.
The foremost setback associated with depilatory creams is the possibility of bad reactions to the skin. Chemicals used in depilatory creams can result in rashes and chemical burns or irritation for anyone, especially for the delicate skin in private parts. In addition, the hair removal creams emit a foul odor when they start working and could be quite unpleasant. You can also have ingrown hairs as a side effect of using depilatory creams. Most important of all, hair removal creams don’t work so well on coarse hair, and pubic hair is the coarsest.
Benefits of Depilatory Creams for Removing Pubic Hair
The first benefit associated with depilatory creams for pubic hair removal is the ease of use. You don’t have to follow any complex steps for using depilatory creams. All you have to do is apply the cream evenly on your pubic area with unwanted hair to remove them. Hair removal creams can reach the toughest areas in the pubic region.
Another noticeable benefit of depilatory creams is the lack of pain. Even if using the creams can cause bad reactions afterward, the process of using them is completely painless. It is not painful like waxing, where you have to remove hair from the root. In addition, you don’t have any risks of cuts like in the process of shaving.
Depilatory creams serve more effectively than shaving as they can penetrate deeper into the surface for hair removal. As a result, depilatory creams can help in removing ‘more hair’ in comparison to shaving. Therefore, it is highly likely that the results might last longer than expected. The results can vary from person to person. In addition, the hair also grows back softer.
Setbacks in Using Depilatory Creams for Pubic Hair Removal
Everyone cannot use depilatory creams for removing pubic hair. Even if some hair removal creams are made specifically for sensitive skin, they can cause a bad reaction. So, you must test the cream before using it by trying a patch test. Apply the cream to a small area according to the manufacturer’s instructions and wait for 24 hours to check for any bad reaction. In addition, you must seek professional medical help if you are taking any medications which make the skin more sensitive.
The next most prominent disadvantage of depilatory creams for pubic hair removal is their lack of effectiveness on coarse hair. Therefore, they cannot offer any satisfactory results in the case of pubic hair removal. Hair removal creams can also lead to uneven hair removal as they work perfectly on fine hair. As a result, you may end up with traces of coarser hair in the pubic area after wiping off the depilatory cream.
Another common setback with depilatory creams is the unpleasant odor. Many hair removal cream manufacturers have invested considerable efforts in ensuring that the creams offer an agreeable experience. However, you might find the odor unpleasant, and there is no practical way to avoid it. Why? The foul odor becomes more noticeable when the cream starts working by breaking down the protein bonds in hair. The odor is more similar to the smell of burning hair.
The final setback associated with depilatory creams is a common issue in most methods for pubic hair removal. Even if depilatory creams don’t involve any cutting, they can still cause ingrown hairs as a side effect. Therefore, you may experience some irritation in the pubic area after the hair removal procedure is completed.
Best Practices for Using Depilatory Creams
You can follow these best practices for using depilatory creams to remove hair from pubic area.
- Choose hair removal creams manufactured specifically for the pubic area. Make sure that you patch test the cream on a small area by following the manufacturer’s instructions. Thereafter, you have to wait for around 24 hours to check for any side effects. If you don’t notice any side effects, you can apply the cream to a larger area. Seek professional help in case of any side effects.
- The instructions for using depilatory creams are probably the most crucial requirements for effective results. All brands are different from each other in terms of the composition of the product and its effects. So, you should notice the time for which you can leave the product on your private parts with your hair. Just make sure that you don’t leave it on for too long.
- Try to pay some extra attention to ensure that the cream doesn’t spread to uneven areas. You should sit down still for the duration of applying the cream and prevent the cream from sticking to other areas. As a result, you can stay safe from unwanted outcomes of using hair removal creams.
- Soaking the coarse pubic hair in warm water for at least five minutes can help in softening the hair. Depilatory creams are not so effective on coarser hair, and the soaked hair can help in removing hair easily with the cream. However, you should pat dry your skin completely before applying the hair removal cream.
- Do not remove the cream entirely in one go. First of all, you can test an area to see how the hair comes off. In some cases, you might have to wait longer, albeit never exceeding the maximum recommended time. On the other hand, if you still end up with stray hair strands after using the depilatory cream, you don’t have to opt for a second round of the cream. Try removing the stray hair with disinfected tweezers.
- The final pointer in using depilatory creams for pubic hair removal is moisturizing. You need to choose a soothing and unscented moisturizing lotion for hydrating the skin in pubic area after hair removal. Depilatory creams can dry up the moisture content in the skin, and moisturizers can offer relief from itchiness while helping the skin heal better.
Facts about Depilatory Creams for Pubic Hair Removal
- Depilatory creams can weaken the hair by breaking down the disulfide bonds in the protein structure of the hair. As a result, they can help in wiping off pubic hair easily.
- The color and texture of pubic hair vary from that of the rest of our bodies. Generally, you would find darker and coarser hair in the pubic region with a curly or wavy appearance. However, in some cases, pubic hair can be straight and lighter in color.